Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope it was great for everyone- Spent the morning making my very first batch ever of homemade Yogurt! Got that all ready, and set into my yogurt maker, then I started on a batch of homemade cookies to give out- enjoyed the morning!

Then I got a wonderful surprise! My hubby came home early and told me to get his coat from the back seat (please) as he grabbed his stuff from work, and wow there was the most beautiful plant filling the whole back seat and a giant box of chocolates! surprise! he knows me too well- no flowers baby- but more for the garden! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 We spent the afternoon enjoying the beautiful day! Gorgeous weather! played handball with my son, and darts with Dad, and later enjoyed just Dad! (Ha!  ;P LOL) and all around fantastic day! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

No comments: