Thursday, February 7, 2013

call me crazy

Ever sit and look through a wish book?  circling, earmarking, highlighting-  or labeling "FAVORITE!" ooooooooooogling, ahhhhhhhhhhing, flat out drooling! and imagining what holding this, or wearing that, or using this-would be like? Most women do it with clothes, know several who oooogle shoes. I have found myself doing it at jewelry a lot too! (ooooooh silver fairy at silver enchantments is awesome....ooohhhhh....)
I've done it all my life- especially when I was a kid and catalogs were the big thing..." Hey girlfriend! Look at this dress! Wow!" or later- "Hey, honey- check this out, baby! Sassy!" .....

but now the catalogs are on the internet, super easy to go through and drool and wishlist away!  and none get me more excited and "wishlisting" than going through Superior tattoo's site.... ahhhhh man! It is so true- once you start ink, you always ink....  it gets under your skin... literally! Bwahahahaha!
This process of learning how to Tattoo has been, and still is, a slow one- I have years to go before I reach status of decent - as far as pro's are concerned. But man, oh man, do I love it! Nothing like seeing my work later after the swelling is gone down, it's healed up, and it looks absolutely delicious! Oh... I mean gorgeous!
See - I'm different than most- my canvases so far beyond the practice pig skins and the initial starter oranges  :D - LOL - has been myself and my hubby. A very unique relationship- 'cause not only do I get to learn to do it.. I get to enjoy viewing my work anytime I want- and I do usually want.;P Ha! It has been so awesome! Don't know anyone else personally that can say it. Taking years to do- but we have fun! We got nothing but time! Yeeeaaaaahhhhh buddy! There is something so sexy about seeing one bad ass tattoo on the muscles of my man! Half pride, half lust and a whole lotta fun in the end!
But today is fun cause I got to purchase my "wishlist" at the tatt supplier and my new ink gun is on the way! Plus reloads of my basic needs like green soap tincture and more ink... bam! Booooyah Baby! It's on!  It's  A nice nice nice one I have been sooooo waiting for! Yay! Look out valentine's Day! New Raven tattoo is in the works! Yay!
 like I titled it- call me crazy, but that's me!



No comments: