Monday, June 27, 2011

the god particle

slingshot through the heavens
speeds barely unknown
moving, spinning, hurling-
a crescendo unfurling!
slingshot round the earth,
viewing a new direction
moving beyond what I've seen
 what I've done
through space and beyond
adrift in my own continuum...
there is no end to where I'll go
no existance I have ever known
a consistant void- I drift beyond
worlds unfurl and worlds become-
slingshot through the heavens
all I see
I have known
I drift apart,  sail, and fall
until I become nothing-
or I exist within all...

- Janey 6/2011

2 comments:

Robin Larkspur said...

I like the words you used to describe your life experience! THis is a super poem. btw, I left a comment for you about your comment on my blog, re: the elephant ear plant.

Janey McK said...

Thank you so much!:)