Tuesday, January 22, 2013

what I have noticed today--- tiptoeing tuesday 1/22

Hi !!!!!! Yesterday - Monday -was bizarre!!!! Usually Mondays are cursed with no energy, I sleep in late and stay up late all weekend then wake up Monday just wanting to go back to bed! Ugh! But not this Monday!- was the total opposite! Awesome day! Maybe it was just the extra energy from such a beautiful day- the sun was out it was about 60 degrees- just gorgeous! I fed off that vibe all morning! I rocked the shoveling and soil turning in the yard! Yay!!
Added a few rocks to the collection. Outdoor as I find it altar- as I dig, I keep gathering the rocks that catch my eye and want attention- they are warming in the sunshine- turning out to me an outdoor special area-  here's what it looks like this am.


 Got loads of laundry done, did my catch up housework to gain control back of the house after the usual weekend mess,  made some killer baked Tilapia, fresh steamed carrots, and pilaf  for dinner last night! Super yummmmmmmm! Was awesome!  Last, but not least, got an email from my sister who reminded me of the jupiter/moon conjunction last night and all four of us went out to a beautiful eve and enjoyed the moon and the planet! Worked out great!
Beautiful end to the night! Loved it!

Today I am waxed out!  But I have finally caught up on many of my emails! Enjoying some catch up on Pink's latest album and video's from my fav. youtube channels.
... feels like a Monday. I did some kind of day reversal in energy I think! I guess that happens! Guess I best just drink my extra water and go with the flow- Yay! It's a "Monday-Tuesday" to tiptoe through!



No comments: