Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Walk in the Tiptoe time

This morning- 6:30 am we discovered a cloud cover that caused the sunrise to look bizarre! Just a bright red line on the horizon. I tried to take a pic of it- but my camera sucks- and I didn't wait for he tripod to steady it- still blurry you can get the idea of the red! the huge amount of grey is nothing but clouds that are still there! needless to say- it makes for a day that's hard to wake up!




Despite the grey! I have caught up on the house and had helpers! The kitties are their usual hyper when weather changes- mine get super weirdo - and they decided mom changing the sheets was way too fun to ignore! It's playtime!!!!!!
Needless to say I rewashed the sheet- LOL -but we had a ton of fun! So what I have noticed today was a need for  distant relationships- to spend time with those not always super close. Not worried about hubby or kids- they're fine- but multiple calls and texts and chat messages  from cousins, helping out with family tree  advice with distant cousin & editing a bit on my own book for one side of the family tree,  looking up herbal remedies for Fibromyalgia with another, and then suddenly my kitties crave attention- so attention I give! Brought  huge smile to my face and completed a day that oddly felt successful -yet I had nothing more accomplished on my to do list than when I started! LOL I guess some days are just like that.
 


1 comment:

CricketForestwater said...

I saw the very first picture of your cats and went "Whoop, looks like kitty decided to help make the bed." I love your cats! So cute! Makes me miss having one :(