Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tip toe-ing- journal- what I noticed this am

Things I have noticed today. :)
 If I tip toe outside in the early mornings right now, I about freeze my beeeeeehind off. Thermometer on back porch says 35f. Not as cold as when I lived in the mountains, but cold enough for me to say brrrr. But! Standing in the sun is delicious, and wonderful! Warmed my fingers right up- and smelled awesome fresh air! Crisp! But awesome all the same....

 Then I noticed the birds- mostly the little barn sparrows around here- but they were darting and talking up a storm. :D Yay!

Then I played with my camera- and had fun with the sun and the danglies on my front porch:






Then I walked to my side porch and noticed an old painting that never got hung up during the move. Alone and forgotten it said- so I decided it needed some sun too- if only for a bit:
Yay it said!
I won't leave it out, but I definitely need to find a spot for it now-
More painting this year! 2013 is my art year! Have fun!

No comments: