Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year New Me

So What on earth am I talking about? Well, I had previously posted that it was time to "Do Over" back in November- feeling a definite and certain need for change in a positive direction.
 Then, as if in the great circle of things known as life, one of my beautiful and wonderful teachers whom I follow posted a New Year Challenge that spoke directly to me and fit so perfectly into what I was already feeling and experiencing that I could not ignore it any longer!
Dee, (aka TipToeChick on YouTube) is inspiring and very real. She has been a wonderful teacher and what I love about her most is her blatant honesty. She inspires me to be who I am. I never stop learning from her.
Her post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8_fPob8AY&feature=player_embedded
Absolutely has motivated me to move, and do! Yay!!!!!!!
Excited!!!!!!! :D

No comments: