Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday morning thoughts and knots

Eeeeet'sa Monday! ( I say it with my great aunts' Sicilian accent)
Good morning! This weekend was the absolutely beautiful Wolf Moon! Bella Luna!!!! And Ahhhh was she gorgeous! Did you get a chance to see her? Did ya howl at the moon?We had rain rain rain all weekend- but the clouds parted long enough to get to see her in her full glory, tie a ribbon around her and draw down the peace and power- she was a beauty!
Wonderful!
This early early morning, as hubby went to work, I got one last peak at her before the sunrise took away the glory- the setting moon... brought a smile first thing and great start to the morning!

So! The rain kept us from working in the yard much but oh boy did we knock out some serious time organizing the garage an finally getting some shelves up, a couple of my paintings hanging and some awesome work space!! Love it!!!!! felt wonderful! Was an awesome and productive weekend- along with several rounds of darts under the porch- my son beat our butts! But we all had a blast! Great family time!
I got all our feathered friends supplied with wild bird seed, and the hummingbird feeder is  hanging! - the Mr. especially liked that. Can't let them go without as the months will soon be turning colder!
Had a visit Saturday lunchtime from a Redish colored Hawk- in our yard! My son and I saw him, will have to look up that meaning this am. And Saturday night as we enjoyed our moon, a barn owl graced my hubby and I 's presence! Was truly awesome!
Yay!
Today is all house hold catch up - the weekend does make a mess- but moods are high and smiles are abundant!
bright blessings! 


No comments: